Aloha! Here at Maluhia, we strive to provide care with utmost compassion, excellence, and reliability. We have a dedicated team that works collaboratively to ensure that all of our residents, patients, clients, and families needs are met.
Receiving feedback—positive or negative—is essential to providing everyone we serve with the highest quality of care. Please feel free to contact us at any time to tell us about the services you receive. You may want to express a concern, make a suggestion, or inform us about the quality of care you or your loved one are provided.
There are many ways you may choose to voice your concerns and share your opinions. You may contact the nurse manager from that unit / department; Quality Assurance Director Compliance Officer or Administration We are all part of your professional care team and want to hear about the care you are receiving. Email by clicking here.
Another way you can share your opinions is by sharing your feedback through our hospital’s annual resident / client / family satisfaction survey. Your feedback plays a vital role in our ongoing efforts to provide services with compassion, excellence, and reliability to all of the residents, patients, clients, and family we serve.
Other ways to share feedback:
- Anonymous Compliance Hotline phone: 1-877-733-4189
- You may contact the Unit Nurse Manager or the Director of Nursing
- Mailing address:
1027 Hala Drive
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
We have provided the following links to other websites which will provide you with plenty of useful information. We hope that you may find the answers you are looking for. If not, please feel free to contact us by phone or email.
- CMS Advancing Excellence – A campaign to help nursing homes achieve excellence in the quality of care and quality of life of nursing home residents.
- Nursing Home Compare — Nursing Home Compare allows consumers to compare information about nursing homes. It contains quality of care information on every Medicare and Medicaid-certified nursing home in the country, including over 17,000 nationwide.
- American Healthcare Association — non-profit federation of affiliate state health organizations, together representing more than 11,000 nursing facilities. http://www.ahcancal.org/Pages/Default.aspx
- Elderly Affairs Division,City and County of Honolulu Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Senior Information and Assistance Handbook
- SeniorNet — Provides nonprofit computer and Internet education for older adults and seniors.
- MDS 3.0 Quality Measures